4/3/11

Sleepless in.......my room.

yawnnnnnnn
I'm so tired +_+ right now.

I didn't go to bed at all last night. I just didn't feel like "wasting" my time sleeping. I have this funny thing were I feel like taking showers ans sleeping is "losing" precious time. Even though those two are extremely important for survival and above all presentation.

I keep hearing and reading that one needs to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. And that sleep makes you have better skin and look better overall.

But even that doesn't make me want to hit the sheets.

What's wrong with me???!!!!!

Why the hell can't I just stick to an schedule(a NORMAL one for once) and finally get good skin in return????

I need sleep.

I need coffee(But I won't drink any because I don't like the taste.......except for those iced coffees from starucks. With whipped cream. Yummmsss)

I need a life period. There has to be one around here somewhere. right??

N E E D -T O -G E T - OFFLINE.

No hay comentarios.: