11/10/11

Holy Procrastination

Okay, Why can't I just do the stuff I'm supposed to do on time instead of having to always wait for the very last minute to even attempt to do them?

Why? WHY? WHYYYYY?

I don't freaking get me anymore. I keep complaining about needing more time to do stuff, but when I actually get that precious needed time I prayed for the heavens to give me, what do I do?

a)nothing
b)watch cute bunnies eating carrots on YouTube
c)be responsible and finish homework

If you answered a then ***ding ding ding*** we have a winner.

If you answered b then ***ding ding ding*** you are a winner too (isn't this awesome?)

But if you answered c then ***Dum dum dum dummmm***** WTH were you thinking???!!!!!

Why can't I just get go home and do what I'm supposed to do?

I'm so mad at myself, I won't eat my favorite dessert in the whole wild world as punishment D: even though it's there. In my fridge. With my name on it (btw, it's whipped cream)

Oh well, I guess I procrastinated enough for tonight. Toodles 8)

(btw the way, when I first heard the word Procrastination, I actually thought it was something sexual related LOL. I don't know why I ever thought that.)

No hay comentarios.: