4/1/12

To All Dair Shippers.......You're not alone


Newest couple I'm falling in love with comes from Gossip Girl. And it of course it involves Blair but unlike most fans of the show the other person in this pair that I'm absolutely obsessed about does not involve Chuck. It actually involves Dan Humprey.

Yes, Lonely boy has never looked hotter in my book now that I've realized how good he looks next to Blair. I'm currently praying to God Buddha and Allah for the writers of GG to please give them more scenes together so I can feed my hunger for this pair.

I have to admit that in season one I loved Chair (So the name for this couple was either Chair or Dack, man one is worse than the other) and I continued to like them a lot as the season continued BUT after season 3, I just feel out of love with Chair. I felt like their love wasn't as epic as it had seemed at first. Chuck would be blissfully happy and in love with Eva right now if Blair had not gotten involved and I think that as time had gone by Blair would have also found herself in love with someone else. And then with Chuck getting so "attached" to Rania, I just lost all my interest in the Chair couple.

But then I found hope and new hope in the show when I noticed how sweet, hot, funny, cute, entertaining and absolutely lovely Dan and Blair would look together. It started in the middle of season 3, even though then there wasn't even a trace of any of them feeling anything but contempt for the other. I still had hope that maybe it would happen someday . And if not maybe there were writers out there who saw the amazing possibilities that would come with this couple. I went in search of this and found some amazing and original stories about Dair (see even their nickname sounds better). Dare to ship Dair (it's meant to be, the name fits them perfectly)

But there are not nearly enough fanfics out there to satisfy my need for Dair right now. I've scrapped all the pages that have fanfics about them but there are way too few of them. I think I've already read any readable story I've been able to find and still I want to find more. They are becoming my guilty pleasure this week. I really hope some fanfic authors see the spark between them and decide to write amazing stories worthy of a love between them.

And it would be even better if the writers of the show it self give them at least a chance. I so want more interactions between them. I want to see one more kiss scene between them even if
it's just a dream of Dan or even better if it's a fantasy from Blair. I just want to see them together.

I know Chair fans want to kill anyone who might even dare to mention the possibility of Dan and Blair getting together at all BUT that makes it even more irresistible to ship this couple for me.

Make Dair happen pleaseeee <3 at least for awhile :(

No hay comentarios.: