20/7/11

English or Spanish???

I was doing nothing (as always) and I decided to check out blogger to see what kind of nonsense I had written in this blog of mine.

I actually sort of liked my posts from before and it reminded me of things I had been feeling before which is always cool of course.

The one thing I didn't quite liked was the fact that this blog doesn't have just one language in general.

When I first started this blog I wanted to make it a journal where I could just write boring stuff that had happened in my life at the moment. Just general stuff of my routine. But like usual I neglected this blog......and ended up coming back after I don't know how many months since my lost post in Spanish, and i just felt like writing a post. I used English without even noticing it.

I guess a lot of people who are bilingual have this issue in many areas of their lifes. When you're completely bilingual you might have moments when you feel more comfortable a language and another one at other times.

My native tongue (this sounds to me like I'm from a tribe o_o) is Spanish but since I've been living here in the U.S. since high school I also have certain phrases or words that I'm more comfortable using in English.

But enough of all this babbling.

From now on (hopefully) as queen bee of this blog, I'll be writing in English in this particular blog.

No hay comentarios.: